Pages



10/11/12

Pool Time ~ 7 Amazing Infinity Pools

Condé Nast Traveler posted the most amazing photo gallery of the worlds best infinity pools this morning. Interesting timing, considering it finally feels a bit like Fall in LA, so it already has me nostalgic for summer. Today I'm day-dreaming about their selections and adding a few of my own to the list. One from a vacation rental I frequent in Sayulita, Mexico (here) and the ah-inspiring pool at the Rosewood Mayakoba, which was included in my Hotel Crush column (here).
Rosewood Mayakoba, Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula                                             

The Adults-Only Serenity Pool at the Four Seasons Maui at Wailea Maui, Hawaii

Estrella del Mar,  Sayulita Mexico Vacation Rental

Sanctuary Swala Tanzania, Africa 

Ubud Hanging Gardens Bali, Indonesia




Zen Grand Pool Grand Velas Riviera Maya

Reefs Hotel & Club Southampton, Bermuda

Here's to 6 long months till Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment