Pages



5/11/12

Jalama State Beach, Cabin Camping

Ocean front tent camping can be difficult to snag during the summer months - but with the addition of 7 ocean-view - reservation only - cabins, our weekend warrior odds just got a little better. 
A sister property to the Cachuma Lake yurts I blogged about here, these new log cabins sleep up to six and have fully equip kitchens and bathrooms, all you'll have to bring are the towels and sheets. The campground is between Point Arguello and Point Conception on the beautiful Santa Barbara coast and rates range from $150 to $200 on weekends and holidays, and from $100 to $150 during the week.
Make your reservation for a new cabin or yurt at Cachuma Lake or Jalama Beach by calling (805) 686-5050 or visiting sbparks.org

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I camped (hanging out in a cabin is camping, right?) at El Capitan Canyon's this spring. I loved it but next time I am going to check out Jalama Beach. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited El Capitan Canyon - hoping to book a trip this summer!
    Santa Barbara Look Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I endlessly am waiting on forthcoming to your posts again because I have impressed through your writing.
    http://bestom

    ReplyDelete