Pages



5/14/12

Homeaway (from Home) ~ Nicaragua

I'm itching to get out of the country in Mid-June, but since I'm on a bit of a budget - I'll go wherever the cheapest plane ticket takes me - and for the dates I'm looking to go, the cheapest ticket is taking me to Nicaragua, which is an honest blessing in a because its a beautiful country that can be done on the cheap!
Although I've heard the weather can be rainy in June, when I found this 2 bedroom vacation rental 20 minutes north of San Juan Del Sur, the rain was no longer a deterrent. For just $150 dollars a night Casa De Mono (The Monkey House) has an eco - friendly design, a secluded setting, and ocean views, looking out over some of Nicaragua's best beaches: Playa Maderas, Playones and Playa Majagual. The indoor / outdoor design has me swooning...and itching to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment