Pages



4/3/12

Sayulita Easter - Take Two

My boyfriend and I had such an amazing time in Sayulita, Mexico for Easter last year, we decided to go back - but this time with some of our favorite friends in tow! I'm looking forward to our second stay at Estrella del Mar (first blogged about here) and a whole lot of other things including but not limited to...
 Empty Beaches
 Estrella del Mar's modern architecture and design
 The many stairs of Villa Amour that take us to the beach, and help me burn off the margaritas and guac on my way home
 Our private pool at the house, and the way it blends into the sea at sunset
  
The simple design of white walls, old movie posters, and floor to ceiling windows that let in the ocean breeze 
 Stumbling upon old cemeteries
 Bogenvia... lots of it
 Morning light and the tranquility of the kitchen
 Views of the bustling beach on Good Friday
Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment