Pages



3/13/12

Virgin America takes off to Portland Oregon!

I'm a loyal Virgin America traveler - not only because my sister works there - but because I'm fully in love with every aspect of the airline. So when they announced today that their newest destination will be Portland, Oregon, I started searching my calendar for a free weekend to book a trip. While I'm still working on my Oregon itinerary, but I at least know where I'm planning to stay - the Ace Hotel, which I have a serious hotel crush on and wrote about (here)!
Over the past few years, Virgin America has won me over with its friendly service, its quirky inflight security video and its smaller than usual boarding passes. There is Wi-Fi access, a make your own playlist option, a seat to seat chat feature and you can browse and order meals, snacks and beverages right from your seat, which are then be delivered to you (aka. no more waiting for the cart).
 
Starting June 5th Virgin America will fly two daily round-trip flights from Los Angeles and one from San Francisco, and to celebrate the new route launch they are promoting one way tickets as low as $99!
Bon Voyage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment