Pages



4/29/11

HomeAway (from home) Fridays ~ I'm on a Boat

I've been so busy catching up on work since I spent most of last week in Sayulita, Mexico...that I was almost going to skip my HomeAway post today. But then my good friend Elaine called and asked me if I could help her find a cool place, around L.A., near water, for a fun weekend getaway with a few friends.  I guess it turns out the awesome Venice bungalow I posted about here is already booked up for the summer (Hopefully by my loyal readers. Wink!). So while this post won't have a lot of fluff or extra info, it will hopefully point Elaine, and all of you reading it, in the right direction for a great holiday weekend..... on a BOAT!
This 47 foot motor yacht, docked in Marina Del Rey, has everything a house would, except a foundation. It has a flat screen TV, large master bedroom with a California king, bamboo hardwood floors, granite counter tops, a guest bedroom room, a pretty (for a boat) bathroom, a roof deck with a BBQ and a full kitchen with all of the accessories you would need....and I almost forgot to mention its only $140 a night! So in the words of our generational icon, Adam Sandberg, "I'm On A Boat!"
Opps. How'd that last picture get in there?!?! 

Have a great weekend everyone...my Sayulita trip details and photos are coming soon! xo

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I'm looking into my boating license so I could take her for a whirllll

    ReplyDelete