Pages



10/10/11

Hotel Crush ~ Indian Springs Resort and Spa ~ Napa Valley

Its a scary sign of my approaching old age - but just the other day a friend (I think) was asking me to recommend (I think) a hotel in the Napa Valley (I think), that wasn't too much money (I think) but was full of charm, class, and relaxation (I think)... No matter who originally asked me for the advice,  I think you'll all find something to love about Indian Springs in Calistoga!
One of the Valley's best kept secrets,  Indian Springs Resort and Spa is California’s oldest continuously operating pool and spa facility. Situated on 16 beautiful acres planted with olive and palm trees, roses and lavender, the property is blessed with four thermal geysers that produce an extraordinary supply of rich mineral water. You can spend your days covered in mud, playing Bocce, getting lost in a labyrinth or biking to neighboring vineyards to sip on some wine.
There is a total of 41 guest rooms at Indian Springs, including our 15 original cottages, 24 newly renovated Lodge rooms that start as low as $195 a night ... I think I feel a girls weekend coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment