Pages



6/9/11

Hotel Crush ~ Colombia's Tcherassi

Its happening...I'm moving... West! My boyfriend and I are signing the lease today (knock wood) on the most adorable Venice Beach Craftsman. The whole process has resulted in two things: 1. My inability to find time to write posts because 2. I have a new obsession with Swedish design blogs. Luckily because of the later I've stumbled upon my latest Hotel Crush: THE TCHERASSI located in the heart of Cartagena, Colombia's Old City.
The magnificent 250-year-old colonial mansion, designed by one of Latin America’s forward thinking fashion designers, Silvia Tcherassi, it the epitome of boutique with only 7 rooms.  This small hotel oozes quality and charm..or at the very least, design inspiration.
Sadly, this luxury comes with a designer price tag (around $400 / night), but four pools, an air conditioned lounge overlooking a vertical garden, and a rooftop deck that offers breathtaking 360 degree views of both Cartagena and the Caribbean sea...may make up for the pain in your pocket book.  Adios!

1 comment: