Pages



5/6/11

HomeAway (from home) Fridays ~ WeHo

My boyfriend and I recently started talking about moving in together, and ever since I've been tearing through catalogs, searching my favorite design blogs (especially apartmenttherapy.com) and looking everywhere (even on some of my favorite home rental sites) for design inspiration.... So this week I thought it was only appropriate to post a rental with superb, experimental and jovial design taste.  So next time you have an in-law in town, or even if you are planning an inner-city escape, check out this awesome 1bedroom apartment in the cutest part of WEHO.
It is only $135 a night (plus a $40 cleaning fee) and is located in the most central location of L.A. You are just blocks from the city's best shoping, eating, drinking and art. It has free wireless internet, a fully equipped kitchen, fresh bedding and bath towels, coffee & tea, and a parking space. If you are traveling with a friend, the sofa in the living folds out to accommodate them.
Give Me More:
~For my fashionistas its a few blocks from the best designer shops in LA; Opening Ceremony, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, A.P.C., Maxfield, H.L.N.R, and many others are a 5 minute walk away.
~For my foodies The Ivy, The Farmers Market, The Village Idiot, Animal, Comme Ca, Urth Cafe, Koi, STK, Belmont, Bastide, Nobu are basically in your backyard. 
~For my dancers check out Voyeur, FuBar, Bar Lubitsch, Winston's Bar, The Surly Goat, Cocodeville and the Troubador for great live shows.

Let me know your thoughts on the design...anything you love? hate? envy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment